Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Proofs" that God doesn't exist

I found an interesting website last night, one that I encourage anybody reading this to look at, regardless of religious belief. The site is godisimaginary.com, and it's got a list of 50 "proofs" that God doesn't exist. These are not actual proofs that God isn't there, of course, since that's not actually provable, but they are very convincing. I've read through the first five, and if I had read these a couple of years ago I would have come out of the atheist closet a lot sooner. The first couple show that prayer doesn't work, just like I said a couple posts ago!

Anyway, I challenge all the Christians who happen to be reading this blog (all 2 or maybe 3 of you) to head to this site and read through a couple pages there. I know you probably won't, because you will usually refuse to even look at anything that contradicts your precious worldview. If this is the case with you, well enjoy living with your head in the sand I guess.

No comments: