Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm back!

So my blogging fervor kind of died not too long after I started this bad boy almost a year ago. I've been doing all sorts of crazy wild teenager stuff like building computers and doing mad donuts in my parent's pickup. 

Anyway I figured with graduating high school and shippin' off to college looming right up in front of me that this would be a pretty good time so start bloggin' again.  I'm headed off to Tulane University right smack in the middle of the Big Easy in a few months, so it should be interesting to see how a good Christian kid from the Oklahoma Panhandle deals with life in one of the biggest party towns in the country. It will probably harder to stay on the straight and narrow down there than it is in Boise City, USA, so if all yall would pray for me in the next few months I (and my mother, I'm sure) will appreciate it.

Anyway, to get you caught up, I'm graduating in just a few weeks, and I'm heading down to New Orleans in August. I plan on majoring in Music Performance, but that will likely change. 

Um, I guess I'll post a little bit about biblical stuff, since that's kind of what this blog was supposed to be about. A couple months ago in Sunday School my teacher mentioned that there were 31 chapters in Proverbs, so it's really easy to read a proverb every day of the 31 day months. So I just finished up with Proverbs 2, and learned some good stuff. I should seek wisdom, stay away from murderers, and watch out for the adulteress who flatters with her words. Good advice!

Well that's all I've got for you today, so I'll see you in another 8 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.